THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Monday, January 01, 1990

Wanna Donate Me?

by Eko Prasetyo @ 12:00 AM

Well, if you think that my arts or my photos or even my articles are worthy of some kind of monetary rewarding, I will (surely) be glad to accept it :D.

As for now, have several means to be rewarded online.

PayPal hasn't opened a branch in Indonesia, and Amazon Reward System can only accept US based credit card.

You can find a way to reward me by sending e-mail to strivearth@hotpop.com, and I will gladly tell you where you can transfer your donation.

Or if you are user of GreenZap, you can send your webcash to: strivearth@gmail.com (ZapID : Mythgarr)

I also have an e-gold account which has account number of 2356336 (Eko's e-gold)

Well, I won't wait for your donation though. I am just hoping that someone will do it soon enough :D