THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Saturday, February 12, 2005

Jakarta in Pictures : A View by The Hanging

by Eko Prasetyo @ 9:11 AM


click to see larger image


I've written in this blog that I cling on buses's doorframes. This is the view of what it looks like to see things while hanging from a bus doorframe. The bus I was on was cruising through an elevated road, and I took the chance to take picture of the roads below. See the traffic jam? Those are cars of people who wants to get home after working hours. See the blurry blue thing bottom left? That was a helm from a speeding motorbiker. There is a risk of getting hit one one of those speeder, but years of adaptation makes me and those speeder to develop a way to communicate : the honk and I push myself inside.