THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Sunday, July 31, 2005

Clicksor

by Eko Prasetyo @ 11:05 AM

Tinkering through my blog template and doing previews, I was surprised that finally I saw something interesting done by clicksor codes put on my template : It changed some relevant words into advertisement hyperlinks !! Not even AdSense have ever done that!!!

I have been suspicious that the code have never worked -because I have never seen such hyperlink conversions done on my blog- but I suppose it's just clicksor's limitations. They are not as big as AdSense, they haven't invited that many advertisements, so conversions will be scarce and far between. But the potency is there, and it will give bloggers more flexibility on obtaining small revenues through their blog.

And there's one more : Cliksor gives more share of profits than AdSense !! (i think..)






So try Clicksor now!!