THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Saturday, July 16, 2005

Think! Think! Think! - July 16th, 2005

by Eko Prasetyo @ 6:56 PM

Well, well, well, something hits me when I was doing some thinking : It seems I do a lot of thinking. The thought of me doing a lot of thinkings has been succesful on making me thingking about the thinkings. I was thinking about going home when suddenly I though about how out of place I was in that mall. Or I was not thinking about anything when suddenly thoughts fill up my mind in an instant.

Perhaps thinking a lot is all there is about being an adult (hey, thinking of being 25 will give you conclusion that you are not a teenager anymore). You think about all the money that you have spent, the money that you will be getting. You'll think about how to catch a girlfriend out of the masses of that single woman out there. You'll think about what the hell have you promised to your friends about. You'll think that there are so many things out there need to be thinking about.

Or perhaps this state of mind of mine is a result of continoulsy doing something previously unknown to my company and me.

Boss came:
"Design a heat exchanger!"
"What type?"
"Go figure"
"The data?"
"Think about it yourself"
"Oh, Okay.."


So I was thinking about what the hell is a heat exchanger that an oilfield needs?

then Senior came:

"Inspect the vendor!"
"What to do?"
"Go figure"
"What if I.."
"Please, just make your brain works!"


So I was thinking about what the hell is a heat exchanger that an oilfield needs and how to arrange a transportation to the vendor's warehouse

then Pal came:
"Check my english"
"Can you think about it yourself?'
"Oh, just think about it, boss scolded me because of this!"
"Geh!'


So I was thinking about what the hell is a heat exchanger that an oilfield needs and how to arrange a transportation to the vendor's warehouse while checkin Pal's english

The Girl passed by, she ignored my hello.
"What the...What was she thinking?"



So I was thinking about what the hell is a heat exchanger that an oilfield needs and how to arrange a transportation to the vendor's warehouse while checkin Pal's english and got disturbed by the fact that The Girl ignore me...

And then one YM chatwindow popped up. It was Bio Girl
"Hi there" and chatting begins


So I was thinking about what the hell is a heat exchanger that an oilfield needs and how to arrange a transportation to the vendor's warehouse while checkin Pal's english and got disturbed by the fact that The Girl ignore me and tried to balance things out in the chatting with Bio Girl..

Now, add that to the fact I was waiting to an e-mail from blogexplosion which says "Your blog has rocketed.."

Thinking about how much I have been thinking about things make me thinking : I need to stop thinking or I'll get addicted to thinkings and in will need some therapy to remedy some "chemical imbalance".

Now I just have to think about how to stop thinking...this will need a lot of thinking, I think...

tags : ,



Biting News of The Day: July 16th, 2005



There are many ways to avoid paying debt, this man did something new and might be a vert brilyant way to solve all of his problems : He shot a postman.

It seems greed will be greed as rich countries are using IMF to protest the agreement made by G8 to erase debts from the poorest of countries. Why do I smell dubya in this sudden occurence?

It seems liberty are being taken slowly each day from the common man. Someone had the idea that skipping ads in Japan is illegal. Now that's something.

Well, being a moslem and all, I think this condemnations made by clerics to London Bombing is a great way to erase subjugations already felt by the moslems there.

USA is fighting another war : This time over oil, with China. To think that CNOOC is my company's neighbour in terms of oil fields...


that's all that I can think of today...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Doris said…

    Thinking certainly takes some thinking about!

    Now, offtopic! I loved your banner: "The blog no-one reads" Very catchy. I'm here!

    Is it that no-one reads or that there are few comments? I find it very hard to leave a comment because of the news items.... I would find it easier to post comments if maybe you posted twice - once with your post and once with your news items. Just a thought!

    Also, very pretty background images but very distracting.

    I do not have a blog worthy of any design awards and has it's own difficulties, so I only mention my thoughts in a spirit of bloggy friendliness :-)

     

Post a Comment

|

<< Home