THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Saturday, August 27, 2005

Fotografer.Net

by Eko Prasetyo @ 5:35 AM

I joint Fotografer.net last night. It's a site where Indonesian photographers gather to participate in Indonesia's biggest online gathering of photographers. We can upload our photos, commenting on others photos (and received comments as well), and participate in forums.

Why did I join? Basically, I want to get some fame . I want my photos to get more attentions and reviews from professionals. If you've stumbled here, you know that now and then I posted pictures here. Some have been commented, but most of them went unjudged.

I need the judgement to know whether I'm good at photography or not. Already I have 2 comments on my first uploaded photo. Both says that I's a terrific photo

Too bad, due to the site's policy, free member can only upload one photo in 24 hrs. I have been itchy to upload another photo.

tags: