THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Template Fixation

by Eko Prasetyo @ 7:41 PM

Finally smoothed out the template of my blog. All margins are in continuities now, and my blog seems to be more contained. Had to be satisfied for now.
I simply unable to wonder whether my blog is better to have 2 columns or 3 columns? I mean, one column for gallery, one for main content, and another for informations seem to be cool, but as people have said, it put the main content into least priority.
With 2 columns, one for content and one for everything else, my art gallery must be put lower in the sidebar. I can only hope that visitors to my blog will read all of the articles in my main content, that way my readers will be able to catch a glimpse of my artbar, and hopefully will look at it.

I put so many good things on my artbar

Now..when will that YPN come out of beta phase??