THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Kurau Field Trip IV - Day 8 part 2

by Eko Prasetyo @ 4:48 PM

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Aaah, after 3 hrs of sleep, I finally was able to walk with full conscious and got liberated from that "shaky" feeling I brought from being rocked on a boat for hours.

Finally I reported that Lab job I have done 2 days ago, after typing it for 3 hours and got interrupted by my senior asking me to join him on a ride to find the mysteriously missing 400 barrel sized brine tank.

Boss added another job this afternoon, but field personnel said that the job will not be possible to be done when I'm still here..so..I'll be facing uncertainty. What should I do tomorrow?

Oh well..hopefully, I can go home on friday and enjoys my warm bed and my own fast, 1.8 GHz Athlon XP brained, ATi Radeon 9600 powered, 40 Gigabyte strengthened PC..so unlike this relic I have to enjoy everytime I do a field trip...