THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Thursday, January 05, 2006

Day 4, 2006

by Eko Prasetyo @ 7:26 AM

Boy, ain't influenza the most annoying illness of all? Sneezing,weezing, throat swelling, and the running of your nose. My return to office means my return to air conditioner regulated environment, where the cool breeze is quite excessive and the air is full of nasty particles.

Another annoying thing was the inacitivity of my ADSL connection from 8 p.m last night up to 5 a.m this morning. That put many of my daily routines to halt, including posting a daily journal on this blog.

That's why this post won't have any news or reviews: I am writing this at my office, whereas my sources of news and reviews is right there inside the harddisk of my home PC.

Anyways, I guess that's it for now.

tag: Journal