THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Monday, February 20, 2006

day 50. 2006

by Eko Prasetyo @ 4:34 AM

As usual, Weekend is my bad hours time. Disorientation of mind caused by lack of activities and boredom saturated inside of me. Tried to reduce that by playing Sid Meier's Civilization IV, but to no avail. Tried to draw some arts, but the inspirations are not coming. Tried to sleep it off, but it was not a help either.

But last night something strange happened. Strange, and somewhat scary: as I had a hard time sleeping, I was thinking bad thoughts, unleashing the wild one inside of me to fully occupy my mind. And suddenly, my metabolism, in chaos since start of last week, stabilized. It became somewhat in order, and gave me focus to do something I need to do: sleeping.

And I woke up refreshed and ready for the world!!

Is that the answer for my problems: awaken the wild one? Is that wild one the one true me? Or is that wild one is a half of me needed to truly restore the order of my chi when I am disoriented?

Scary if it's true. It is sleeping now, but knowing that I need to unleash it when I am down, I need to get my mind ready or I'll be taken over.