THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Tuesday, March 28, 2006

27032006

by Eko Prasetyo @ 7:02 AM

Well, done a rather lithe sport today. Static jogging, weak punching, and...that's all.
I guess that's enough for a starter after a long hiatus from doing sport
Well, I'm taking days off, for a week long. I am taking these days for doing things I haven't done for long: sports, drawing, travelling, taking pictures, e.t.c.

I need variety in life. A lot of variety, for I am easily bored person.

And oh yeah, I also read a lot of comic books, related to DC's Infinite Crisis event. It surprised me that an event could be spread out to so many books from so many titles, encompassing so many characters, and many of them are good comic books too!!

It is quite inspirational, really, this Infinite Crisis is.