THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Thursday, April 20, 2006

ARGH!!

by Eko Prasetyo @ 7:41 AM

Internet down at home,
Marketiva can't be connected at office
It seems all of my virtual life is in a grim prospect.
Sigh.

Anyway, last night, there were only 3 people left in my big house: me, my 15 year old cousin, and a rather disfunctional aunt.
And somehow, I turned into a coward, unable to sleep if all is silence and the all lights are off.
If you have read that I have heard some "ghostly" sounds around my home before, you'll understand about it.

And I have this unshakable feelings that I should quit my job because I have to pursue a career in comics and upgrading my skills in Arts instead. One reason why I haven't focused on that: the money is less promising than my current job as an engineer.

Oh, the economy of Indonesia..only singers and movie stars count as profitable artists....