THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Monday, July 17, 2006

Kurau Field Trip IX - Finale

by Eko Prasetyo @ 7:41 PM

Well, I finally returned home today. Still having this feeling that Cammy isn't really lost, I tried to look for her in all the places that she could be in.
Alas, I couldn't find her still, so I began to think of buying a new camera.
So far, my options are Canon Powershot A700 (Cammy's successor), Panasonic Lumix FX01 (it has cool image stabilization), and Sony Cybershot T-30 (sleek, slim, cool looking).
I am inclined toward Canon Powershot A700 due to its similarity with Cammy and its support software. Plus, it has 6x Optical Zoom!!

Now, If I can assure myself that Cammy really is lost....

1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello

    I really enjoyed reading your blog. Its hard to find a well done blog with great content such as this one. in fact if i were you i would go to http://www.autosurfmonster.com and submit this blog so thousands of others can see it for free. well i look forward to all the updates. thanks again'

    Jessica

     

Post a Comment

|

<< Home