THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Delayed

by Eko Prasetyo @ 5:33 PM

Man, my first BlogMail was delayed for 2 days. So much for updated diary. Sigh.

I know Blogger.com must have maybe about hundreds of thousands letters every day BlogMailing, but I think since they introduced BlogMail as a convenient option for people to blog from almost anywhere (even GPRS enabled GSM phone that has QWERTY keyboard, like Siemens SK65), they should have made a specialized cluster of e-mail servers to serve the blogmailed posts.

That way they can keep the spirit of Blogging alive : Update your diary whenever you can, as soon as possible, with less than an hour delay.
well, for now, I think I'll try BlogMailing for a month, to see how fast my BlogMail posting can be updated.
If things haven't been well enough for a month (or maybe shorter), I'll cease blogmailposting.

Please Blogger, pay attention to this!