THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Saturday, April 23, 2005

Am I Cursed ?

by Eko Prasetyo @ 3:35 PM

Sometimes, I believe, that God has ways to nullifies the result of my efforts on doing something without any sense of mercy.
Like this one : I had complained about my internet connections for 2 months without any significant results, and all of sudde, in one day, my cousin had able to tell the ISP people to fix the things.
And it was fixed and running. Bummer :C
And then today, I cancelled my long weekend vacation trip because of a mispurchase done by the broker that has been appointed by my company, and today, I was hoping I can find them in their representatives cubicle implanted in my office today (it's saturday, mind you, and yesterday was a holiday, and found that they are not available.
So much for sacrificing my vacation. Geh.
But I do believe that in every failure there are things to be learnt.
So, WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS THAT I SHOULD LEARN ABOUT, DEAR GOD ??