THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Monday, April 25, 2005

Fat Skimming

by Eko Prasetyo @ 4:24 AM

Man, it's not easy to return to my pre-high school leanness. I've been skipping dinner, and my weights has been recessing quite slowly, and downright sluggish. Not to mention the first days of doing it when I have the tendency to overeat breakfast because I was so hungry in the morning. Now I have the habit to eat less for main meals, and unable to digest a lot of meal like I used to.
I wonder, how many lack of deficiency syndromes I now have ?
When will I pass out due to lack of energy ? Actually, I don't have to worry about passing out due to lack of energy...my job have never been a demanding one
Now I know the feeling of those who wish to reduce weight but have a somewhat non-satisfying result.