THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Monday, July 18, 2005

DOH!

by Eko Prasetyo @ 6:21 PM

It feels like I have to escape to oblivion. Nothing feels right now.
It feels like somekind of psychic force is trying to expel me out of the office.
It feels like the parts of my spirit has been crumbling one by one.
It feels I have to go somewhere out of every other places I use to be.
It feels like I am not being alive at the office.
It feels like what I am just an afterthought, a thing not worth look at.
It feels like I'm being outcasted.
It feels like I'm being unguided and let loose.
It feels like I'm losing ground.
It feels like I'm losing my spirit.
It feels like somekind of boring nightmare I have to live everyday over and over.
It feels like I have to ignore every one else and put my life above elses. It feels like I have to set myself loose and uncontrolable.
It feels like I'm bored with the current direction of my life and need to go to another direction.
It feels like I have to grow some teeth and tear some flesh.
It feels like I am turning wild.
It feels like I am simply tired.

I need to close my eyes. Why did I choose this path in the first place?

tags:,