THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Saturday, August 27, 2005

Going to the President

by Eko Prasetyo @ 5:46 AM

Have a chat with Duck Lady last night. She worked as a communication officer for one of prominent political figure here in Indonesia. She was still working at 9 p.m at night, composing reports that will be given to our President. Now that's one hell of a career woman.

Now, now. I was chatting with one person who was composing reports that will be given to a President. That's some quality chatting there. Her boss is a economical advisor for the President. I had the urge to aks her whether I can have correspondency with her boss or not, but I hesitated. I don't think I'm ready to do that just yet.

Maybe some other time, if I catch her online again

She was working late cause she was alone on her division. Her boss has been rejecting prospective employees. One of the reason, she said, is because he prefers fresh graduate. That, or perhaps his testosterone needs awareness checking

She was still working when I left her at 9.30 p.m. She must be dead sleeping right now.

tags: