THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Thursday, August 11, 2005

Kurau Field Trip III - Day 2

by Eko Prasetyo @ 6:41 AM

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Second day of my third field trip in Kurau, and already I felt the heat. The heat here is a torment. Already I have been feeling myself got dried up.

Even those who has been working here for ages felt something wrong with the heat.

I don't know whether it was the heat or because both of us are lazy people, we didn't complete our task yesterday. Yes, We took some samples from the wells, but when we realize that the samples were not enough, we were reluctant to take some more. We ended up discussing how we should make of the samples, thinking about some dilution and other technical stuffs. I ended up discussing other things with the field people, while my pal ended up moving himself to other room which has more powerful air conditioner.

Our spirits were dried up by the incompetent air conditioner on the room we were working in.

Hopefully, today we will be better men by completing some tasks we were sent here to do.

tags: ,