THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Friday, August 12, 2005

Kurau Field Trip III - Day 3

by Eko Prasetyo @ 5:00 AM

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Finally we did the experimentations. It was a very tedious task. Not to mention somewhat poisonous.
The boss of the division on which the lab was under was furious when he found out that his boys were out to collect samples for us while we were doing the experiments. He told us to collect them ourselves. I just stood there and became a yesman cause I know this guy won't take any reasons I'd give him.
Well, my pal took the samples with a helper and a driver while I did a preliminary experiments. Bad things were revealed while I did the tests myself, but in the end I know how to reduce the effects of those things.
Today I'll be doing more of the experiments.