THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Monday, September 05, 2005

FOREX !!!

by Eko Prasetyo @ 6:29 PM

Yesterday, Cousin Blake asked me to join a forex trading platform called Marketiva.
The advertisements can be seen beneath my every articles.
What surprises me is that this platform is completely free and you'll be given US$ 5 when you started!! These conditions made me let my greedy instinct took control !! I registered right away!!

And I have found Forex trading .... intriguing

You see, forex trading has always looks like something exotic and promising. Many has become rich from it, and I know I have to give it a try, at least once or two. Now that there's a whole free platform to play with, it feels like my dream has come true

Now that there's an affiliate program with, I want you to feel the same way I feel so far about Marketiva: Intriguing and FUN !!

Not to mention the potency of profits you'll reap there

tags: