THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My Credits Are Taken

by Eko Prasetyo @ 10:19 PM

Left office for 2 weeks, and I found that all of my credits are taken by others.
First the acidizing projects: they stripped some candidate wells that are the results of my 5 months research and add other well candidates. Then the camping: others are taking credits cause they were there and I was not. I was the chairman for God's sake. The camping was the most succesful ever, and I am not credited for being the man who started, who gave ideas on how to expand it, and who didn't give up even when others said that my ideas were too much. Two told me that I was not part of the comittee all along cause I quit midways and have no right to claim credits for the success.

I quit cause I was like thousands of miles away and need to concentrate on my job more and unable to get back in time.

Damn bitches.