THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Friday, October 14, 2005

STEMMING OUT

by Eko Prasetyo @ 5:23 AM

I have taken apart this blog.

You can now follow my new arts and photos gallery on my revived STRIVESTUDIO blog

You can follow my ups and downs on using forex platform Marketiva on MY MARKETIVA blog.

Lair of The Hybrid Mecha will still be there. I decided to make it stands alone and separated from STRIVESTUDIO mainly because it has more specified contents: Anime-styled Mechas of my own design.

Right now I'm currently thingking whether I'll be making another blog which has specific contents on my political theories or not. If I ever make this one, THE HIP will be left as combination of a personal diary blog and news commentary blog.

Oh yeah, why don't you visit Some Fictions Told sometimes. It's my dark twin's writing put on cyberspace.

Well, see you somewhere on my blogs !!