THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Saturday, January 07, 2006

Day 6,2006

by Eko Prasetyo @ 10:16 AM

The departure of a colleague has made an occurence of somewhat awkward situation in my office. Everyone's keep on asking to me why did he leave, where will he go next, and what the effects are for our division.

Why he left: accumulated frustations. His compulsive nature, combined by his meek nature has made him easily frustated.

Where he will go next: only God knows. Perhaps he will join many of his friends and work at a locally famous engineering firm.

What the effects: Less manpower, and much discussions, talkings, advice givings, and regrets.

In summary, it feels like a stone has just been thrown into the tranquil pond of our daily routines, and everyone is affected by its ripples.

And I thought I'll be the first one to leave my position...

tags: