THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hey

by Eko Prasetyo @ 8:41 PM

Dude, where has the "BlogThis!" capability of Blogger gone? I mean, I have been pressing the "BlogThis!" button on my Opera to no avail. Gee, that's the second very powerful function that has been removed by Blogger, hot on the trail of the lost "Date Manipulating Sticky Posting" trick.

And dude, office live is tough, especially if you are alone with a boss, a somewhat confusing senior, and 2 question-shooting juniors. Phew, thanks God a new PC is the gift for handling those 2 juniors.

Wait, a Gift? New PC set whichs monitor is less flat than the oldd one? New PC? Is that mean reinstalling of all those applications that has been making my PC my PC?
Gee...that means more things to do.

And still, there are those 2 juniors...and those 2 service companies...and those 2 contracts to supervise..

Gee...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just wanted to quickly drop in and say thanks for taking the time out for visiting and commenting at my site.

    By the way,I like your blog choice,it looks really nice.

    I am unable to find you at BE,so if you will get back with me and give me your BE username,I will transfer you your credits,

     

Post a Comment

|

<< Home