THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Wacom Grapphire

by Eko Prasetyo @ 8:39 AM

 

After so long, I was finally able to purchase one of the thin I coveted most: a Wacom Grapphire. I bought it on a Indocomtech 2006, a local computer expo held here in Jakarta. It was discounted around 30%, an offer I cannot refuse. So I bought it, paid in cash, and have been learning how to use it these past 4 days.

 

It turned out that using a graphic tablet is quite not as I hoped it would be. It is not as naturally usable as using traditional pencils and inks, so trainings and adaptations are required. I am hoping that this graphic tablet can fully replace my dependence for drawing pens and open up new possibilities for my artistic creativity.

 

Watch this gallery for future development in my graphic table controlling capabilities