THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Kurau Field Trip - Pig Valentine - Week 1

by Eko Prasetyo @ 11:12 AM

Well, nice to know that you can have a storm in the beginning and peaceful, relaxing weather later.After three days of balancing between the oh-so-veteran-and-experienced-vendor-representative's wish to come home by saturday morning and  the needs to have sucessful well stimulation injection program, which induced a lot of neuron storm on my head, things finally gets to slow down afterward. 

Those three days are the most brain-criplling days I have ever been in any field. They were so crippling, I almost lost a very important item: communication radio. Man, if I ever lost one of those, I can guarantee you that I will no longer have Kurau Field Trip entry on this blog.

But, well, it's over. After that, my last big job is pumping liquids into two wells, and that only spent less than 12 hours. And now, I am relaxed, waiting for the next dynamites to explode.

See ya !

Labels: , ,