THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Thursday, October 08, 2009

I Am Stories

by Eko Prasetyo @ 6:38 PM

For the past few years, I have been thinking that my true life is to tell stories to people. I love thinking about stories. I also love to simply does random story telling in my head, for my own pleasure. It feels that stories I composed and played in my head are my own tranquilizer, my crack, my dope, my weed. I feel calm after playing them. 

Is there any psychological explanation for such condition? No? Then let me compose a story about it anyway, on my own term, for my own pleasure.

There are stories in my head I wish to share to all. This is one of them. Tales of Vanima Forest is a tale of high fantasy set on a world called Earth, where sentient races live and fight to continue for their lives. It features Elves, Orcs, Gnomes, Dwarvs, Goblins, Trolls, and Humans, twenty thousands years since the fall of the Split Star. 

Please follow it :)



Labels: ,