THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Monday, April 25, 2005

Change

by Eko Prasetyo @ 4:45 PM

I don't know what has happened in my office, but ever since I come home from my company Petroleum Field, things changed in the office. It feels like what once has been an almost unified chat culture of the youths has turned into an idle bluntness. I don't know if it's true, but it seems I'm the only one left fighting in the chat room. No one pays attention to my joke anymore.
Wonder if the chat room ended up as just an automatic congragation of installed chat app that pop up every morning. Well, it feels like it.
I don't know if things can change to what it is used to be.
I don't know if a written rampage of a moved woman has been the cause all of this numbness.
I can't believe that my absence in the main office because of two weeks in the field change things a lot.