THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Thursday, May 12, 2005

Certainly Uncertain Split Second

by Eko Prasetyo @ 10:20 AM

Life is certainly an uncertain thing.

Went into an elevator this morning, and as I watch the door closed, a beautiful lady is coming, so I reopened the doors. And as I look further outside, there's this girl. The Girl. So I held the doors much further, and she went in. I won't see her and wouldn't share the same elevator and have a chat early in the morning if I just let the doors closed earlier. It was a split second decision, and worthed every millisecond of it. We were talking about flower and curse. Go figure :D

And next, I have a friend, and I thought he was a decent guy, until I saw him do this to another guy



Just look at those smiles.....YIKES !!! Life's uncertain, gotta to see them all !!










1 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Helen said…

    Certainly uncertain and predictably un predictable, huh?
    Peace...............

     

Post a Comment

|

<< Home