THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Friday, May 27, 2005

Hot Cold Cure

by Eko Prasetyo @ 6:41 PM

Today I confirmed that the best method for having a "Masuk Angin" is large portion of hot chicken soup.
Indonesian call it "Masuk Angin". Or "Catch A Wind". It was a kind of cold, when you have all chill down all your body, and your muscles ache like crazy, your stomach feels acidic, and there's a blood pulse pounding in your head. I didn't sneeze, so I don't think it was influenze.

"Masuk Angin" is my worst enemy in health matter. I turn into some kind of useless, non-immune human being whenever the symptomps occur. It had lead me before into contracting typhoid fever and dengue fever.

So a quick remedy for the symtomps must be found, and I declare hot chicken soup is the remedy !!