THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Friday, May 20, 2005

Paying Makes You Elligible to be Transferred

by Eko Prasetyo @ 5:57 PM

Indonesia is a country in which bizarre, corrupt, and client-abusing business thrive. Just take a look at the picture. This is a picture in which tells that a number of people being transferred from the front bus to the bus I took. This is a usual practice among the "Metro Mini" (medium-sized bus) to transfer all of its passangers to a nearby bus because it wishes to take a turn avoiding lame route on lousy hours. The purpose of the practice is to benefit from the higher-in-passenger-density reverse route.

I got pissed when I got transferred for the first time, about half-a-year ago. I still get pissed when these irresponsible buses do their practice on me.

We pay, we got transferred.

They corrupt, they got praised.

Sigh....