THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Friday, May 20, 2005

Please be Polite !

by Eko Prasetyo @ 7:58 PM

I talked about the loss that may be generated from the sub-standard manners shown by the parasITe, but a much senior colleague told me to stop and "be polite". That sucks !!

"It's a matter for the managements, not ours," he said "you are still under contract..so mind your own business". He laughed, made it sounds like a joke. Silly man. What's so funny about telling a man who wishes for a bunch of IT users to consider the loss in money caused by the people the company hires for tending their IT solutions to stop talking about it?

Corruption is everywhere in Indonesia, even in the vein of this man known as a brave, humorous man I called my senior. Not a corruption in material senses, but in mental sense.

And I thought he fears no felony...