THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Thursday, July 21, 2005

Opened

by Eko Prasetyo @ 8:00 PM

All I need was just a healthy dose of medicined to kick out the pain in my left lung, and all is well now.
My mind seems to be clearer.
Something seems to be steered into my direction.
It feels like I have to make a strong decision soon.
Making big decisions. Something that I have not been able to do lately.

I decide this : I'll reduce talking about myself and start writing my opinion on what's been happening on the world.

This is what the blog was in the start : a place to display my thoughts. It's been turning into a place a boy whines, not a man thinks.

Heck, it is named "A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living". It's been "Stories of Living" more than "A Thinker's".

Things must change.

tags: