THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Sensing

by Eko Prasetyo @ 4:12 AM

Ah..sometimes I have a strong feeling about something. When I can't find my thing, for example. I sometimes feel no need to mourn for its lost, I am confident that it's not lost, and I found the missing thing later. That's the case with my Sandisk 512 Megabyte USB flashdisk. It have been ''out of sight" 3 times, and each time I felt that it wasn't lost, and it wasn't.

Sometimes I have a strong feeling of choices I have to make : Is it the time to choose? Do I need more data to choose? Should I just forget about it?
Sometimes I can be so clueless and make the wrong choice.
Sometimes I decide to go "what the heck" and make my way anyhow. Most of the time it works. When it doesn't work, I take a lesson from the failure.

Lesson to further sharpen my intuition.

tags:,