THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Day 16, 2005

by Eko Prasetyo @ 4:03 AM

Had to do without lunch, which tortured all the rest of office hours and must make do with several snacks available (thanks God there's still snack available). Small dose of migrain added itself to the torture, making my day worst. Not to mention the fact that my cellphone, my trusty old Siemens M65 has shown signs of old age and need for retirement. I have been planning to replace it with Siemens SXG75. But since the later is not for release here in Indonesia til around May 2006, I just have to wait forSiemens S75.

Sigh, another big spending looms in near future.

And a colleague had to take a sick leave, his bladder was upset. He has always had upset stomach when absent. Thanks God the burden of his job didn't fall on me.

tags: