THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Thursday, January 19, 2006

Day 18, 2005

by Eko Prasetyo @ 4:12 AM

Missed dinner the previous night, and had lighter and less mind hazy day, perhaps due to the fact that emptier stomach generates less energy. Those erotic imaginations still hover, but not as heavy as usual.

Perhaps my very light physical exercises help to channel my energy to other things and less to the erotic imagination.

And I ahve Thrown out a rather philosophical question to my YM friends.

The question is: "After everything has been said and done, what will tomorrow bring?".

Not many answered, but the answers themselves are various. Of course, there's no absolute answer to "what will tomorrow bring?".
A rather practical guy answered "Today". He answered after the date was changed.
My cousin answered "No one knows. We can only hope for better day with good planning"
My friend asnwered "Past is one noone can change, but tomorrow is one that noone can plan to do things with it."

A rather prodigal younger friend aswered "Surprises, like any other tomorrow".

I liked the last answer. It has this "positivity" aura about it.

What about you, what is your answer to "After everything has been said and done, what will tomorrow bring?"

tags:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not enough time, is my rather pessimistic response...

    Shamisen
    www.verminrealm.com

     

Post a Comment

|

<< Home