THE HIP

A Thinker's Shared Spot of Stories of Living



Sunday, December 06, 2009

Forex Fellowship

by Eko Prasetyo @ 2:06 PM

I don't know what to write, but I want to write something, so I write this post. 

Let's see, what should I write....

What about my 77%+ loss on Forex last Friday? That is, boys and girls, the result of a forex trader being greedy gambler. When I was being a technical trader, I can change 1.1 to 6.6 in 2.5 months, but when I was a gambler, I changed 1006 to US$ 237 to in a blink of an eye.

Ladies and Gentlemen, if you are forex traders, don't gamble.

What's next? 

What about Fellowship? This D&D styled fantasy game is the closest you can get on facebook to playing pen-and-paper styled RPG. It has unique playable races: Faun and Undead. Really, UNDEAD! As in people who has died and decided to be alive again. They are around, normally unliving among the people. One of them even decided to become pharmacists and can be found selling healing potions and magic scrolls. The others are standard Humans, Elves, Dwarves, and Orcs. The classes are thieves, mages, knights, warriors, clerics, and hunters. The quests are basic of one single type: monster killing. Looks boring, but strangely this type is addictive to me. I guess fighting and making strategies are two things that can be combined to please me. Try it. it's good. 

Another game that is built upon Fellowship engine is Underworld. It feels the same, but using mafia-type characters and quests as its world.

And oh yeah, I have updated comics on my little project. Tales of Vanima Forest, A Present:Tales of Valeshka, and White Dragon are updated. Thanks for your visit there.


1 Comments:


Post a Comment

|

<< Home